|
Sandown Race Club bronze entrance pass dated 1879, with original ribbon. Obverse: Elaborate cross with horse and rider in centre and legend: "SANDOWN PARK CLUB 1879". Reverse: Number in centre: "1198" with manufacturer's initials below: "J.T.&Co". When Sandown Park opened in 1875, the entrance fee was two shillings and sixpence. Good collectable condition, see photograph. Not in Withers TB3. Dimensions 35.4x35.8mm. VF+. £55.00 e-mail David at enquiries@abccoinsandtokens.com to order. |