Baptist Missionary Society white metal medallion commemorating their centenary in 1892. Obverse: A view of their their mission house with legend: “BAPTIST MISSION CENTENARY 1792-1892” and in the exergue: “THE HOUSE AT KETTERING AT WHICH THE BAPTIST MISSIONARY SOCIETY WAS FORMED OCT 2ND 1792”. Reverse: Four views of missionary stations in Africa, India, China and West Indies, the last with slavery symbols chains and whip and “EMANCIPATION”, with the names of “CAREY FULLER MARSHMAN WARD” in the quarters. Plain edge. Lovely collectable condition with original blue ribbon attached, see photograph.
Eimer No: 1774. Diameter 44.7mm. AUNC. £50.00
e-mail David at email@example.com to order.