McSwiney, Delany & Co. Dublin (County Dublin) farthing token undated. Obverse: Legend on four lines: "McSWINEY DELANY & COMPANY * LOWER SACKVILLE ST DUBLIN". Reverse: View of large terraced Georgian building with legend: "DUBLIN OPENED MAY 1853". Plain edge. McSwiney, Delany & Co. were drapers and silk mercers with business at 23 to 27 Lower Sackville Street and 3 to 5 Nelson Lane, Dublin. The featured building housed the Dublin Industrial Exhibition and was located near Merrion Square. Reasonable collectable condition with slightly mottled colour, see photograph.
Bell No: 6160. Diameter 21mm. VF-. £20.00
e-mail David at firstname.lastname@example.org to order.